Why Should You Hire a Shopify Developer?
We are almost setting into the second half of 2020 and it isn’t difficult to predict the crackling impact that COVID-19 would have on businesses for the rest of 2020. And a decade after that.
It has affected almost every business ranging from F&B, Fitness, Automobile, Travel, Entertainment, Clothing, and Manufacturing.
On the other hand, the stock of Shopify rallied to all time highs during the same time. This tells us something. People have stopped renting cars, but they haven’t stopped shopping.
“People have stopped renting cars, but they haven’t stopped shopping.”
This brings us to another point that there has been a dramatic shift in how people shop. People want to avoid visiting brick and mortar stores, and as a result more and more stores are going online. Suffice to say that the pace of e-commerce adoption has been accelerated by over a decade due to COVID-19.
This has given rise to platforms such as Shopify, Magneto, Shogun etc. who allow a seller to sell their products online seamlessly. The seller does not have to worry about the lack of knowledge in tech, marketing, payments, or fulfillment- Shopify takes care of it all.
Shopify is especially great for this as it allows you to get your store up and running with minimal configuration. You can choose to sell from an inventory of 10 products or a catalogue of 1000s of products, it is suited for both.
Although the ease of operating the store is easy, the development of the store is not. So you need to hire an experienced Shopify developer to set up your store as a start.
Here are a few points that would help you decide why you should hire a Shopify developer to get your business online:
Who is a Shopify Developer?
Shopify developers are experts in building online e-commerce stores using the Shopify platform. They are experts in frontend development with a keen eye for design and user experience. They are ideally familiar with all the Shopify integrations meant for inventory management, payments, and setup needed for marketing your store.
Why should you hire a Shopify Developer?
- Even if you’re running an offline brick and mortar store, selling on Shopify would help you diversify your channels of doing business in less than 2 weeks. As a result, it would also diversify your source of income while selling the same products.
- Shopify developers can help you add additional features and make it highly customized based on your requirements.
- Shopify developers can help you integrate all the applications needed to get your store up and running with minimal supervision.
- Since they are experts in Shopify, they are better suited than web developers who have not designed an eCommerce store before.
- Once the store is up and running, they can help you with website maintenance so there’s no downtime.
- They have unique insights and development experience in terms of e-commerce that might come handy to attract more customers.
- Shopify developers have good knowledge of payment gateways, inventory management systems, Shopify applications and more that makes them a valuable asset for anyone looking to launch an online store.
So if you’re still at the fence of deciding whether you should hire a Shopify developer or not, we would recommend that you definitely make the pick.
Alternatively, if you’re not yet convinced and looking to discuss more how a Shopify developer can be helpful, then feel free to schedule a call with one of our experts.
Starkflow helps you hire top developers for your project within 24 hours. Check us out on: www.starkflow.co